Sunday, June 27, 2021

A trip to someplace or somewhen From April 2017

 

 

Thursday, April 27, 2017

 

OOBE last night around 3:30 am.  I had asked earlier to have some sort of experience that would be helpful, maybe shedding light on A's importance to me. As I felt it start, I asked, is this about A? Got swift confirmation. Traveled a while and suddenly felt as if someone threw water on my feet. I “woke up” in a bed, and body, not my own, cursed two guys for tossing water on me, threw them out of the room, and looked at my bed, there. I said, hey, that’s not my bed.

 

Wherever this was, I guided my accomplice (by teleporting) to a place I could not see yet but felt that A was there. I curled up into a climb to drop my speed (like I do this all the time). I saw two women sitting talking and knew A was one of them, but she looked nothing like A I know from my life here. I relied on my “I there” to guide me to the A there.

 

Her hair was long curly and dark, a deep brunet color, and her dress looked like it was out of the 40s, below the knee and maroon with big shoulder pads, making her appear more angular than she felt when I finally hugged her. She had heels on, but even so, she seemed to be much taller than the A I know here would be in high heels. I started towards her, and she looked up at me, and gave me a dirty look at first, saying (I heard it telepathically) “Really? This is how you give me time to think? Can't you see I am busy?” 

 

“I” turned to leave and saw a little dog running up to me. We appeared to be in a park of some kind, so this seemed reasonable. I kneeled and rubbed the dog’s stomach, I heard A continue (still telepathically) “Hey, come on back. I am sorry. I just wasn't expecting you right now.” I went over to her, and she greeted me with a hug, saying verbally now, “You don’t know how it has been for me recently. Until I met you, I didn’t know I could ever love someone again- especially the way I love you. I just needed some time to think it out” I did recognize the voice, but again it was not the voice of A I currently know. Of course, I told her I loved her too, and that meeting her had saved my life. (That part may have leaked in from this life, I think.) Then as soon as I knew that she and the I there had ironed out some sort of weirdness between them, my part of the experience was over.

 

About the setting, it could have been a past earth life in the ’40s. But the telepathy and teleporting make me wonder if it was only another dimension built to be similar to earth in the ’40s, but not our physical earth.

 

When it ended I asked my guides if A would ever be able to share in having anything like this happen to her, even as a dream. I knew right then; it wasn’t likely, and these experiences were planned to happen at the time they did to ensure she was already awake for the day just to keep her shielded from them.

 

Also, this person looked nothing like the A I know currently. But I sensed she was A even before seeing her. It stands to reason earlier versions of us would not look like we do now.

 

Also, I wondered if the double projection (again a first for me) was because I needed to be in the “body” the A there would recognize as me, there. . . And just maybe I needed to be in that body so she would be able to see me at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

rbwalton3821@gmail.com