Thursday, July 27, 2023

First experience in over a year . . .

  Well, hello again.

 


I see that my last post was in June of 2022.

I really haven’t had anything to write about as far as out-of-body activity, or anything related to it. I'm not sure I would have counted what happened last night at any earlier time. But, it was what it was.

So since last year, I have felt great physically. Being six months away from 70, that is not a given. But I feel better than I have in the last ten years anyway. Physically. In other ways, I have been trying to stay positive about my life. Overall, life has been good to me. 

Last night . . .

I had been asleep and realized that for the last hour or so, I had just been lying there awake. I got up and went to get a glass of water. Returning to bed, I attempted to get away from the thoughts that were keeping me from sleep. Having an out-of-body experience was the last thing on my mind. After so long, I was getting used to them not coming back. I never have been good at doing them on demand. But then . . .

The vibrations surged into me.

And they felt different. I'm not sure if maybe I just experienced them differently due to the time in-between experiences or if they have changed.

 They seemed to be a bit more intense than I had been used to, maybe higher in frequency, or simply faster.

 I was aware of an entity there with me, to my right. There was no communication. The vibration at the start felt OK, if a bit different. But it was a bit difficult for me to stand it. Whoever was with me must have sensed my discomfort, so there was a brief pause before it resumed.

The second round was as intense, but it may have been a bit easier on me. I knew I could withstand the apparent changes. And I trusted that the entity with me wouldn’t overdo whatever they were doing. The second round then paused.

In round three, I felt good. I was getting used to the newness of the vibration energy. I asked if I could get out for a bit. And that was all I was allowed. I felt myself separate, and I slid out parallel to my physical body, maybe six feet or so, and then went right back. The vibrations from that round faded. 

For round four, I was content to just stay there and let them do what they needed to do.

And that was all.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

rbwalton3821@gmail.com