Friday, January 30, 2009

Fear no More- (most of the time)


 

 

Fear no more-


It was like; by my action of confronting this energy, that somehow I had learned to bypass the bad part of the experiences. People I have met from online groups who have bad SP experiences would ask me how they can overcome the fear of the experience. I would tell them that they will have to confront it in some way, similar to how I did. This is such a real experience that the few I have known over the years who had asked me, could not do it. They understood on a certain level that I was right and that they should be able to do what I suggested. But, in the experience, as it happens, they could not get to that point of knowledge, or acceptance. And, confrontation does not make the experience stop, and that had seemed to be a goal for them, as it had been for me.


The experiences did not go away. But the paralysis and loud sounds were mostly gone. And, the more I experienced this new lack of total fear, the easier the experiences were to deal with. I even began to look forward to it after a while.

I got curious about it.

I had noticed a sensation occasionally that was like a part of me seemed to be floating. One time during the experience, I noticed that I was feeling a bit dizzy, and it felt like my arms were moving. I concentrated on actually reaching my arm out away from me. It felt like I had done it, even though, at the same time I was doing this, I was aware that my arm was not moving at all. I could feel it against me, under the covers, and I could feel it reaching out. I could almost see it out there where it felt like it was. I was just getting used to this dual sensation when I felt something grab at the arm that was reaching out. It was like a handshake, but it felt like it was holding more than my hand like it would be if you gripped someone at the wrist. As this started to take hold of my awareness, I heard a voice calling to others someplace, “Hey, Come over here and look at this. . . “

 

I was suddenly aware that there was a small group around me, and that whoever they were; they were interested in what I had been attempting to do. I was then aware that the vibrations had changed a bit. They were smoother than normal, and a bit easier on me. I heard one of them say “Try more yellow,” and I instantly saw yellow light. The vibrations were really easy now, and quite strong. I heard a sharp POP in my head, and then saw a grouping of geometric shapes, all just slowly rotating in the yellow light, and then it was over. When I opened my eyes, I still felt a bit dizzy, as I usually did in these times after these early experiences.

 

These two experiences, the one with the glowing energy sphere, and this one with the yellow light turned me around in how I thought of the experiences, and what they might mean to me. Sure, I still wondered if I was going crazy, but at least it was not so scary anymore, and it had gotten to the point that it felt quite normal when it happened. How could this have ever been scary? It felt like it was a very natural state to be in.

 

I still had a lot to do to explore this, if that was my intent. What was it good for anyway? Part of the SP experiences earlier had included a sensation of flying or floating above the bed. It occurred to me that I might someday be able to have an experience like that which I completely controlled, instead of having the fear generated in the SP actually paralyze me. This had its own new element of fear to overcome though. In short, it is the ultimate in separation anxiety. I know some of you think I am overstating the fear part of this because to you, this all seems just like a dream. And, I am not saying it is not ultimately a dream or at least a relation to a dream. But, when it is happening to you, it is the most real thing you can imagine. It almost seems like it is the essence of reality. Senses seem sharper. The mind seems to be working very well, for the most part, and you feel totally awake and in the experience. It feels like you are there in the same sense you feel you are sitting there reading this right now. It feels so real, you could be doing it. But how can you be doing what it feels like you are doing? You can not really be reaching out your arms to beings that no one else can see or hear, but there they are. You feel them, and you hear them. Maybe if you were better tuned in to them, you could see them too. 

 

It is hard to separate something that seems so real, which you experience when you feel you are awake, from what you know is possible in the real physical world. This sets up a struggle with what you experience, and how the conscious mind reacts to it. It does not want to give up its control over your life, and one way to fight to maintain that control is for it to try to scare you to death so you will stop this nonsense. You can not be doing this. It is not real. You are going to die. Stop this at once, I am in control.

 

I have gone through all of this, and I have seen it happen to other people who have experienced things that they could not quite explain. Because I had gone through extensive experiences dealing with my SP episodes already, I was more open to concluding that it would be possible to leave my body during one of these experiences. Whether that is what is going on or not does not really make a difference here. That is what it feels like, and that is the mindset you have to be in to explore the experience. It feels that way, and you have to accept that could be happening, or it will just be a bad dream you want to wake up from.

 

To be continued  . . .  

No comments:

Post a Comment

rbwalton3821@gmail.com