Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Related to knowing the time while in Vibration

From Alt.out-of-body Oct 1998

Not only does perception of time vary between OOB and physical passage. . . I also find that when I am returning from, or still in the vibration phase of OOBE I sometimes am made aware of what time it is in the physical. One time in particular. . . I can remember it as if it was yesterday. . . (actual it was when I still lived with my parents. . ) I had been experiencing the vibrations. . . During this I heard my parents who had been gone. The vibrations continued as I heard the sound of them entering the house. I wondered what time it was, and saw a clock with the time displayed. .. It was around 2:30am. . . Anyway, when the vibrations stopped I looked at my clock again and realized I could not see it. Actually it would not have made a difference if I could see it because it was not running and the face of it was turned away from me. So next day, I asked them when they had returned and they told me it had been at 2:30am.

4 comments:

  1. I once experienced a vibration state, from lucid dreaming. I had read about them, and I created an orange sphere, and concentrated on making it really intense, and then touching it...
    I was then awake in my bed, this vibrating noise, and my whole body vibrating, completely paralysed, the vibration gettin more and more intense, the noise getting louder and louder. A pretty scary experience.
    Although looking back, I'm not entirely sure if I dreamt it because I read about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all have a clock inside us that knows the exact time. Many years ago, I realized I didn't need to set the alarm, I only needed to tell my brain to wake me either at a set time or with the instructions to get me there 'in time.' Sometimes, I wake up and I think I am late, but then when I get to my destination, I find out that whomever I am meeting or whatever I am coming for is even more late! That is the really cool and creepy part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an awesome experience, maybe sometime you can go and try and move something in another room and see if you can confirm it when awake. I actually heard of people using cards, this is where you actually get a friend pick a card and he takes it to another room, as you induce an OOBE you are to go and turn it over reveal the number.. then again when awake. sounds like fun if you have a friend that knows your experiences! Jerri255

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moving things may be an interesting goal if for nothing other than to prove the experience is real. And over the years I have had my share of OOBEs that were proof to me. I am not sure how easily I would be able to produce an event that would be proof to someone else.

    Actually I have had experiences that provided proof at the time to the other individuals involved. And after those events, and the feeling I had that these guys knew what they had experienced was real to them, they both ended up denying it, and telling me that I was nuts to believe what I did. People’s belief systems are very strong even when faced with seeing something hard to deny. And their inclination to not alter a belief even when faced with KNOWING they SAW what they saw, in the end they will deny it. They need something to directly happen to them that is relentless and personal, in the way a directly experience OOBE is relentless and personal. Even then it can take years to alter belief systems.

    ReplyDelete

rbwalton3821@gmail.com