Saturday, February 21, 2009

Some shared experiences?

Some of you may have wondered about the possibility of sharing OOBE type experiences or maybe sharing dreams. Quite a few years ago, I had an opportunity to try this with a person I did not otherwise know. This was with a person who had experience with AP, but was less in control than I was. She was interested in a shared out-of-body experience, and I decided to give it a try. All I really knew of her was that she was somewhere in the Montreal area.

In my first attempt, I got nowhere. But, I did see a brick wall. Not just any bricks. These were larger than our standard size red bricks I am used to. And the color was not consistent with what I might see here. I told her about this, and she responded that she lived in a brick building. Of course, anyone can be in a brick building, so that is not a significant thing by itself. After that, I saw a news feature about some drug deal in the Montreal area, and they showed a couple of brick apartment buildings. The brick looked like what I had seen. It still could just be coincidental, or that type of brick could be very common to Montreal.

The next time I tried, I felt as if I got someplace, but once there, I did not see anyone. As I was leaving again, someone placed a copy of a newspaper in my hands. I looked at it and saw it was in French. Telling her about this, she responded that her last job had been with a newspaper. Since I cannot understand French, and I am not sure I really saw a written about in the paper, I cannot know if that was a real hit. Just another coincidence.

The next try, I got someplace and saw a very sharply detailed rendition of a fish. She told me after that that her astrological sign was Pisces. She had not mentioned this before. Since I did not know the meaning of the fish, I would not have known this unless she had told me why it was significant to her.

In the next one, I found myself walking along a brilliantly colored street, almost more real than any real street could be. It was so intense, that I thought that wherever it was, I must really be there. The sun in my eyes, the sense of feeling the pavement I walked on. I was looking for CG. I turned up a sidewalk to the right, into a low knoll. People were in some sort of exercise program. I asked the apparent leader if they could point out where CG was. He pointed up towards a building a bit further away. I got to the door and asked again. The person there grabbed my shoulder and guided me through the door. As he touched me, I felt a surge in energy. I crossed into the room. There was a baby carriage on the far side of the room. I looked into it. The baby changed as I watched. It grew, and then changed faces, and grew again, changing faces every now and again. As I watched, I understood that each of these new faces had been CG at a certain point in her existence over time. It ended with the current version. At this point, I hugged her, and the experience ended. As I recall, I did not discuss the details of this one in much with her. Maybe it would have been too much to tell her. It went out of bounds of something we had agreed to.

Now, the best two.

The experience started with me landing in a forested area. There is a house to my right. I walk up along the front of the house, and there is that same guy from the earlier experience. I should have mentioned that CG felt that she had two people protecting her spiritually, and one was a man. Anyway, I walked up to this guy and asked if I could see CG. Again, he grabbed my arm, and I feel a surge in energy. I went in the direction he pointed, and I saw CG up ahead of me. She called to me by a name that is not my current name, saying ‘great, (un-remembered name) you made it.’ As I approached her, she had been sitting on the steps to the front door of the house. She had a Garfield book in her left hand. She told me later that she does not like Garfield. But, I am thinking that somewhere along the line, her daughter will want one. After we said hello, she suggested that we should take a walk out into the woods away from the house. There was a path. We walked and talked about our lives. I think she asked me about people in my life, and I answered her relating the hair color of a significant person in my life. We walked a bit more, and then I felt as if I had to get back. I told her I had to go and asked her if she would remember that I had been there. She answered ‘probably not.’ I kissed her goodbye.

And, it was over. I noted the time it ended and asked in the next email if she had anything to tell me. She said that at a particular time, close to what I had said, she had awakened from a dream that she knew would be significant to me. She wrote of being in a tower with someone. She said I had been there, and that I had complained about the length of the hair of the lady I was with, saying it was messy. I do not remember complaining about hair, since I have always liked long hair on women. It was interesting that both of our experiences, even though they were not similar in setting, mentioned the hair of the person I was with at the time. I had not discussed this with CG beforehand. She sent me her version of the dream she had before I sent her mine. I did not mention the kiss. Nor did she.

CG had told me that she had a couple of ongoing physical problems related to the birth of her daughter. One day, she told me that she would be in the hospital for a week or so to get that damage repaired. I guess she had been trying to find someone to do it, and she would be covered for the medical coverage they have there. The operation was a success, and she promised she would be out rollerblading by summer. A few days later, she suffered a setback of some kind.

I did not know at the time that she had been having any problems other than normal post-surgery soreness, and probably in places she never would have mentioned to me anyway, unless we had known each other a lot better. Then, one night, I woke up out of a sound sleep. I heard the very familiar sounds that precede my OOBEs starting up. As this happened, my first thought was that CG was in some sort of trouble. At first, I was not sure what was happening, but as I traveled, I knew something had happened related to her surgery. As I traveled, I tried to send her healing energy. I am not even sure I believed that healing energy stuff then, but at the time, it seemed like the thing to do. I actually saw light streaming out from me, and I knew I was directing it towards her as I traveled. I also felt as if I was not alone, almost as if I had been summoned by someone on her behalf. Then, I had the oddest sensation- if anything can really feel odd after the sensation of traveling 3,000 or more miles in a matter of minutes.

I saw the top of a curtain much like you would see in a hospital- the kind that they will pull around your bed to give you privacy. At the same time, I was seeing that, I was seeing a bed in a room someplace else. I plunked down on the foot of a bed, or beds. From one, I saw a bedroom- with a large stuffed animal off to one side. As I turned to look up to the head of the bed(s), I saw the one in the bedroom with the stuffed animal was empty. I also saw the one in the hospital setting, which was not empty. I had the very briefest of glances at a person in the bed, but I was overcome with the sense of invading that person’s privacy at that particular time. It was as if, all that really was needed had been my energy. I was not to be there just to view what was happening so I could have proof later that I had been there. As soon as I looked at this person, I was gone and back home. I made note of the time.

Now, the feedback. It seemed, according to what CG later told me, that she had been in pain that night for quite some time. At some point, the friend who was looking after her during her recovery decided that she needed to be in the hospital. At the time I reported for my visit, she had just been admitted. I mentioned having seen the stuffed animal in a room someplace, and she told me her daughter had put her favorite stuffed toy in the room with her at home because she thought it would make her feel better. CG was not aware of my intrusion but was interested that I had known she was in trouble, and that I had seen the animal and the hospital. I had been confused a bit due to the overlap of rooms, but I can see if I was keying into her trauma, I may have been drawn both to where she currently was, and to where she had just been. The pain was only a brief setback, and she returned home later in the day. I am sure she was rollerblading by summer, but I never found out. Shortly after this, she stopped responding to my emails.

2 comments:

  1. Too bad she stopped contacting you. Seems like you have a talent for involving people who might not otherwise get involved with OBE stuff. But then perhaps they get uncomfortable with it over time as they think about it more. This kind of thing is spooky to a lot of people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That may be part of it. She had a lot of other stuff going on in her life at the time though. One thing she mentioned was that she felt that she was burdening me with talk of the other stuff in her life. I always figured, Hey, you are bound to find out a bit about someone if you contact them often enough. It is not like I felt I had to help her in her everyday life- more than the support of a quasi-email acquaintance anyway.

    ReplyDelete

rbwalton3821@gmail.com