Saturday, May 23, 2009

Flying with Eagles

I had a dream last night that I was flying with eagles out over a forest along the coast somewhere. I could feel the wind. I could see the ocean in the distance. There were two large birds with me. (It would be funny if we were actually vultures . . . but that is not how I viewed it at the time) I was totally aware of being there. . . It did not occur to me at the time that it was a dream. It did not seem odd that I was there. No feeling of trying to escape, just a joy of feeling free to fly. I did not think of it as an OOBE. No OOB sensations preceded it. I just was soaring with a few friends until it just faded away.

This is a post from the past, originally appearing on the alt out-of-body newsgroup. I will be dredging up some of my old posts from there from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rbwalton3821@gmail.com